Saturday, August 22, 2015

Slave submissions

This post is closed for submissions as of November 5. Please submit slaves for inclusion here using the new upload function.

As I mentioned in the introductory post, the game uses mostly randomly generated slaves, but does include a database of unique slaves based on descriptions of slave girls submitted in a thread on /d/, now archived hereI found it was great fun to add others' ideas of a slave girl to the game, and to my surprise posters on /d/ seemed to like providing them. There are 100+ now statted in game. That's enough, but I'd be happy to add any posted in the comments here.

If you post one, here's what I need:
What's her slave name?
How obedient is she?
What's her general appearance? An image is helpful if you have one.
Does she have any surgical alterations, like implants?
Does she have any tattoos, piercings, or other cosmetic modifications?
How sexually experienced is she?
...and, of course, anything else significant.

Note that the setting is near-future, so consider yourself limited by what modern surgery can do. Heights over 6'6", extra limbs, and elves are all outside the scope of the game. I can't promise perfect translation to the game, because I only have stats for so much, but I do my best and will add stats if I really like an idea. Naturally, by posting you surrender all rights, etc. etc. to the idea posted. Legal rubbish.